Friday 29 August 2014

Week 4 - Weight gain Hooray!!!

So heading into Week 4, I decided to check my weight. I measure my weight first thing in the morning after my first dump of the day. I say first because drinking 2 litres of milk a day you end up in the toilet more than once. It is a literal pain in ass.

Hooray, my weight has increased from 69kg to 71.7kg, just shy of 3kg. Awesome. I measured the body fat, same measurement, so I hope the gain is more muscle than fat. Although it wouldn't surprise me if it was just fat. But at this stage I don't care. It's a huge motivation to keep going and keep working. I think if I can keep to the same consistency in calorie intake and working out following the routine, will see some really good gains in 3 months.

Week 2 and Week 3 Log

When increasing the weight by 2.5kgs each time especially on the squats 3 times a week, really is something seeing it in front of you. To think I started with just the bar 20kg and now coming up to 55kg. Each time I finish the 5th set, I think how am I going to it next time with more weight, but I'm actually surprised next time round that you can do it, your body is adapting. It is an amazing feeling and I can now see the addiction of this all.

Which is why now at this juncture I'm a bit upset, I need to travel for 3 weeks now. So my weekly regiment of Monday/Wednesday/Friday timetable goes out of whack slightly, as its highly doubtful hotel gyms will have a Power/Squat Rack, but lets see what happens.

Oh and got my first compliment from the office, "yeah I can see your arms are a bit bigger". Awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment